Built on a strong foundation
Seacliff Group is a Western Canadian based investment and operating group with an extensive history of success in Western Canadian commercial construction.
Beginning in the late 1980’s, Seacliff developed its strong reputation through the ownership of significant construction firms such as Dominion Construction, Canem Systems, and Broda Construction.
Iconic projects constructed by these Seacliff owned firms included HRIC and TRW buildings for the University of Calgary, University of Calgary Veterinary building, Peter Lougheed East Wing Expansion, Calgary Zoo Tropical Asia building, South Palliser Tower, and Mount Royal Student Residences.
Today, Seacliff Group operates several businesses in the Industrial, Commercial, and Infrastructure sectors. Seacliff’s reputation, experience, and financial strength brings value in future consideration on upcoming Alberta projects.
On October 13, 2020, Seacliff Group, using its past knowledge and success in commercial construction, expanded its portfolio of companies by creating Seacliff Electric.
Benefits of Seacliff Electric Ltd.
LEADERSHIP, EXPERIENCE, COMMITMENT, COLLABORATION
- Commitment to Safety awareness and ongoing training at all levels of our operation;
- Strong financial backing from parent company Seacliff Group;
- Experienced leadership team with proven track record in Alberta market;
- Experienced in all project delivery options/contracts (Design bid/build, P3’s, Construction Management, Fixed Price, IPD);
- Strong background in Electrical estimating/budgeting and pre-construction collaboration;
- Seacliff Electric is a new company, but commercial electrical contracting is not new to the leadership team or its parent company;
- Leadership team has over 60+ combined years of industry experience ;
- Company has significant bonding capacity;
- Hiring a team that believes in collaborating with all project teams to build a product that owners can be proud of.